- Category 1 PPE (minimal risks of slight entity, such as contact with non-aggressive cleaning products). An EU certificate issued by a Notified Body is not required. The manufacturer guarantees and declares under its own responsibility that the PPE meets the applicable requirements in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/425.
- Category 2 PPE (risks other than those listed in categories 1 and 3). A Form B type EU Certificate issued by a Notified Body is required.
- Category 3 PPE (risks that could cause serious injury or death): A Form B type EU Certificate and a Test Report for internal testing of production prepared using Form C2 are required. Both documents are issued by a Notified Body.
CIMAC is a Notified Body. See us at NANDO (New Approach Notified and Designated Organisations) and download ministerial notification under Directive 89/686/EEC e il EU Regulation 2016/425 and accreditation granted by the Ministry of Economic Development and the Ministry of Labour and Social Policies.
Download our current accreditation certificates:
View the complete list of laboratories certified/accredited by Accredia entering 0005 in the accreditation number box.
- Step 1: We assess technical product documentation (such as the Technical File and Notice).
- Step 2: We conduct the tests and analyses required by the standards applicable to the requested samples.
- Resolution: having completed Step 1 and Step 2, the process is concluded after approval on the part of the Certification Committee is obtained.
- EU Form B type certificate: maximum validity of 5 years from the date of first issue. A certificate’s validity may end prior to the end of the 5-year term as a result of updating of harmonised standards..
- Test Reports Form C2: production control is performed at least once a year.
If you would like to know how the certification body is financed, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org , giving the reasons for your request.
If you require updated information on fees for our certification services, contact us at email@example.com.
For information on our complaints and appeals procedure, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.